Thank you for considering a donation to support Florida State Parks! If you have a favorite park or love them all like we do, your gift goes a long way toward protecting and preserving them, now and for future generations. We work in coordination with and support of the Florida Park Service to educate visitors about the value of state parks, to encourage community engagement and active use of state parks, and to provide financial support to supplement state funding.
No donation is too small, and every cent goes toward the designation you choose from these funding categories:
- Access for All Campaign – to provide specialized equipment for people with limited physical abilities to enjoy recreation opportunities in the parks
- Florida State Park Disaster Relief Fund – to provide immediate financial assistance to DEP employees who lose possessions or property due to natural disaster
- LIFE (Learning in Florida’s Environment) – to provide funding and equipment for student hands-on field labs facilitated by educators, scientists, and land/resource managers in the parks
- Yellow Buses in the Parks – to provide funding for field trip transportation so that school children can learn while exploring the parks
- Unrestricted designation – used strategically to support park priorities
The Florida State Parks Foundation, Inc. is designated as a public charity under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Florida State Parks Foundation, as the officially designated statewide citizen support organization of the Florida Department of Environmental Protection - Division of Recreation and Parks, is exempt from registering with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to conduct fundraising activities. “Sections 496.401 to 496.424, F.S. do not apply to bona fide religious institutions, educational institutions, and state agencies or other government entities or persons or organizations who solicit or act as professional fundraising consultants solely on their behalf.”