Florida State Parks Foundation is pleased to offer all CSOs who are members of the Foundation the following two statewide insurance coverages 1) Directors and Officers Liability (D&O) and 2) General Liability coverage, as part of their membership.
When running your CSO operations or planning and executing your fantastic and varied fundraising activities, know that the majority of them are covered. However, there are some exceptions that will require supplemental coverage to our policy, and that takes advance notice and may require an additional premium to be paid by the CSO, though this is generally much less than if the CSO negotiated it separately.
If you have any questions, please email@example.com.
1) Directors & Officers Policy
Covers all member CSOs under a Flexi Plus Five policy through Philadelphia Insurance Companies. The policy covers directors and officer’s liability:
- in the execution of their duties
- wrongful acts
- fiduciary liability
- workplace violence
- identity theft expenses
- internet liability
- fundraising event blackout providing reimbursement for expenses incurred due to the cancellation of an event caused by a power outage (the event must have been planned at least 30 days prior to the outage)
2) Commercial General Liability and Commercial Crime Coverage
This policy covers most areas of liability arising from
CSO operations including:
Some of these events can still be insured, but PRIOR
NOTICE of ONE MONTH must be given to allow the insurer time to provide a quote
and subsequent endorsement of this supplemental coverage. The CSO chapter may
incur a separate fee for this supplemental coverage but it is generally much
less than if the CSO negotiated it separately.
- gift shops and concession sales
- personal and advertising injury
- medical expenses
- fundraising activities and events with these EXCEPTIONS:
- Any event with greater than 2,500 people at any one time (including otherwise
- Any event with liquor provided by the Insured if a license is required for such
- Parades sponsored by the Insured
- Carnivals and fairs with mechanical rides sponsored by the insured
- Events including contact sports
- Rodeos sponsored by the Insured
- Political rallies
The commercial crime coverage includes:
- employee theft
- forgery or alteration
- theft of merchandise (inside premises)
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.